Teenager Vitamin D3 + Multivitamin Tablets
Approved By the Vegetarian Society
Beeline Vitamin D3 and Multivitamins for Teenagers is a tailored supplement to help support the nutritional needs of teens. Vitamins for teenagers are designed to help support your physical and mental capacity via key nutrients helping you to get the most of life by providing fuel for mind and body. Vitamin D assists adolescents with normal growth and development of bones, muscles, teeth & a normal immune system.
Research has indicated that many Irish and British teenagers are at risk of low vitamin D. This raspberry flavoured chewable tablet for teens provides a daily allowance of vitamin D plus other key vitamins to boost the nutritional needs of teenagers. Vitamin D supports the normal growth and development of bone, muscle and teeth. Other vitamins included help cognitive function, immune support and contribute to healthy hair, nails, skin and energy levels.
Key Benefits for Teenagers
- Reduction in tiredness and fatigue: Vitamins B3, B6, B12 & Iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and help you perform at your best.
- Energy levels: B Vitamins & Iron support normal energy levels.
- Iron, Zinc & Pantothenic Acid contribute to normal cognitive function.
- Immune Defence: Vitamin C & D and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Bone Health: Calcium & Vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Skin, Hair and Nails: Vitamins A, B2 & B3 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Zinc & Selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Heart and Blood: Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart. Iron and Vitamin B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Bulking Agent: Sorbitols (E 420)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Vitamins (L-Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinic Acid Amide, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin)
- Sweetener: Xylitol (E 967)
- Acidity Regulator: Citric Aid (E 330)
- Anti-Caking Agents: Polyethylene Glycol (E 1521), Polyvinylpyrrolidone (E 1201)
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Beetroot Powder
- Manganese Gluconate
- Raspberry Powder (0,5%)
- Zinc Oxide
- Sweeteners: Steviol Glycosides (E960), Sucralose (E955)
Nutrition Per Tablet %NRV*
- Vitamin C 50mg 63%
- Niacin (NE) 5mg 31%
- Vitamin E (α-ET) 5mg 42%
- Pantothenic acid 2.5mg 42%
- Vitamin B1 0.5mg 45%
- Vitamin B2 0.5mg 36%
- Vitamin B6 0.5mg 36%
- Vitamin A 330 µg 41%
- Folic Acid 200mcg 100%
- Biotin 50mcg 100%
- Vitamin D3 15mcg 300%
- Vitamin B12 1mcg 40%
- Calcium 60mg 7.5%
- Iron 4.9mg 32%
- Zinc 3mg 30%
- Manganese 0.6mg 30%
- Selenium 13.75mcg 25%
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
Suggested Daily Usage
Teenagers slowly chew 1 tablet daily.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.