Vitamin D Tablets
Beeline Vitamin D3 25mcg Tablets x 90
Approved By The Vegetarian Society
Vitamin D3 tablets 25 mcg (1000iu) is the Sunshine Vitamin. Vitamin D3 is called the sunshine vitamin as it comes from the skin’s exposure to Ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. Lack of sunlight in Winter especially in Ireland and the UK, along with wearing sunscreen in Summer reduces exposure to sunshine and the body’s ability to produce Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. Many eat low fat diets which may contribute to reduce the intake of Vitamin D. As a result, Vitamin D requirements in Ireland and the UK may be difficult to fulfil without a supplement. Beeline vitamin D tablets provide the recommended daily intake of Vitamin D.
Role of Vitamin D3
It is important to have sufficient Vitamin D to maintain good health. Vitamin D forms in our skin in response to sunlight. Lack of sunlight or the use of sunscreen can inhibit the production of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a valuable immune booster helping to minimise the risk of infectious disease by strengthening the natural immune system.
Vitamin D contributes to:
- Normal Absorption /Utilisation of Calcium & Phosphorus.
- Normal Blood Calcium Levels.
- The Maintenance of Normal Bones.
- The Maintenance of Normal Muscle Function.
- The Maintenance of Normal Teeth.
- The Normal Function of the Immune System.
Beeline Vitamin D3 tablets are suitable for men and women of all ages including vegetarians.
- Bulking Agent: Cellulose.
- Magnesium Carbonates.
- Bulking Agents: Sorbitols.
- Anti-Caking Agents: Polyethylene glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
- Product may contain Lactose (from Milk).
Nutrition Per Tablet % NRV*
Vitamin D3 25 mcg 500%
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Suggested Daily Dosage
Take one tablet daily with water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.