Role of Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 is called the sunshine vitamin as it comes from the skin’s exposure to Ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. Lack of sunlight in Winter especially in Ireland and the UK, along with wearing sunscreen in Summer reduces exposure to sunshine and the body’s ability to produce Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. Many eat low fat diets which may contribute to reduce the intake of Vitamin D. As a result, Vitamin D requirements in Ireland and the UK may be difficult to fulfil without a supplement.
It is important to have sufficient Vitamin D to maintain good health. Vitamin D forms in our skin in response to sunlight. Lack of sunlight or the use of sunscreen can inhibit the production of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a valuable immune booster helping to minimise the risk of infectious disease by strengthening the natural immune system.
Vitamin D contributes to:
- Normal Absorption /Utilisation of Calcium & Phosphorus.
- Normal Blood Calcium Levels.
- The Maintenance of Normal Bones.
- The Maintenance of Normal Muscle Function.
- The Maintenance of Normal Teeth.
- The Normal Function of the Immune System.
Beeline Vitamin D3 tablets are suitable for men and women of all ages including vegetarians.
Order Beeline vitamin D tablets 25 mcg 1000iu for a vit d3 supplement that provides the recommended daily intake of vitamin D. Each pack contains 90 tablets.
- Bulking Agent: Cellulose.
- Magnesium Carbonates.
- Bulking Agents: Sorbitols.
- Anti-Caking Agents: Polyethylene glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
- Product may contain Lactose (from Milk).
Nutrition Per Tablet % NRV*
Vitamin D3 25 mcg 500%
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Suggested Daily Dose
Take one tablet daily with water.
Questions Vitamin D Supplements
The best vitamin D supplement uses cholecalciferol vitamin D3. People naturally produce vitamin D3 in the skin, when exposed to sufficient sunlight. However, in many countries a large portion of people do not get exposure to sufficient sunshine to produce enough vitamin D3 naturally. Therefore, Beeline vitamin D3 tablets or oral spray are the best supplement to provide you with the recommended daily dosage of vitamin D.
When your vitamin D is low, you may be vitamin D deficient. This can lead to low levels of strength due to weak muscles, aching in your bones, tiredness, low mood as well as your immune system not functioning as well as you would wish to fight infections.
You can increase your vitamin D levels from these sources:
- Exposing the skin to sufficient sunlight.
- Eating foods rich in vitamin D such as fatty oily, fortified breakfast cereals and dairy products.
- Taking daily vitamin D3 supplements.