Who We Are
Our website address is www.beelinehealthcare.com.
Our company is Beeline Health Foods Ltd trading as Beeline Healthcare. It is a registered company with an address at: Unit 7 Crag Crescent, Clondalkin Industrial Estate, Dublin 22, Ireland.
Respecting Your Privacy
At Beeline, we have a secure, password protected system for storing our customer’s details. We make every effort to conform to the highest standards of data protection. Any details users of our website might provide to us when contacting us by email are held on our system while we respond to any user enquiries or comments. We hold your details to facilitate your ease of communication with us. We store your name and address details and your delivery and billing address details. This facilitates a quick autofill process when you next log in to shop with Beeline, saving you the trouble of having to re-enter you data. We will not provide any third parties with this information unless obliged to do so by law. Credit card details are not stored on our system, so you will need to re-enter these each time you place an order with us.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We retain two types of information:
1. “Personal Data”
Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example your email address, location, telephone number, name, postal address, post code, city, date of birth, IP address, parental status, gender, location, interests, device IDs, financial details, purchase history and metadata. The personal data we collect about you from this website is information that you volunteer such as completing an online form, or sales data added during the purchase process. Some information we collect is necessary for us to provide our services or meet our legal obligations. We will make this clear when we collect that information from you. We may capture customer information, purchase data and visitor browsing behaviour. This is so we can optimise and personalise your experience with our website. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you when you interact with the website through your computer, mobile device, or other device including:
- Authentication and identification information (e.g. your name, email address, and password). This information is necessary to set up and log you into your account, but you do have the option to make purchases without creating a password. If you don’t provide this, we may not be able to provide our full range of account services to you. Account details. We can create an account page which may include personal details and your purchase history.
- Personal identity details such as your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, gender, marital status, title, date of birth, nationality and email address.
- Contact details such as your billing address, delivery address, telephone number, and email address. We may need some of this information to deliver products to you, such as your postal address to deliver physical products and your email address to send you vouchers, and won’t be able to carry out these services if you don’t provide it;
- Financial payment details including your bank account and payment card details. We use these to process your order, and won’t be able to take payment from you or give refunds if you don’t provide it. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Information about your contacts with Beeline Healthcare (e.g. calls, email messages on our site, and user generated content).
- Technical data includes Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, cookie ID’s, web log information, device identifiers and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, location information, page views, click information and information about the website you clicked to our website from. With respect to geolocation information collected from your mobile device, we will only collect this where you have provided consent.
- Analytics and usage includes information about how you use our website, products and services, your browsing activity including intended purchases and aborted baskets, completion of surveys, wish-lists, connection information and statistics on your visits to site and page views, the links you click and other actions you take on our services, within our advertising or e-mail content and participation in promotional activity and information about web page histories which may include data collected from cookies and other types of device identifiers.
- Marketing and communications data include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Device details (e.g. MAC address, IP address, Bluetooth data and advertising identifiers).
- Marketing segment information. For example, if you purchase products or services related to one product area, we may infer that you are interested in other types of products.
- Audience information. We may create audiences based on parameters such as gender, age, and location and if your personal data matches those audiences, you’ll be assigned to it. This is to help you receive relevant promotions;
- Activity information. Based on your interactions with communications, we’ll generate personal data about how many communications you like to receive, so that we don’t send you more than are useful to you.
2. “Non-Personal Data”
Like most websites, we gather statistical, demographic and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website which we may use for any purpose. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How is Your Data Collected
We will collect the personal and non-personal data described above at various stages in your relationship with us when you. We capture, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you use navigate to beelinehealthcare.com, by transacting, by registering an account and otherwise interacting with us. We may also collect personal information from you if you contact us over the phone or electronically. Some methods by which we collect information from and about you include:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, contact and financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you register or purchase our products or services through the site or mobile app; return a product; create an account; subscribe to our services or publications; request marketing to be sent to you; contact our customer service team; enter a competition, promotion, survey or complete a questionnaire; or provide us some feedback.
- Contact forms: If you complete a contact form all personal data may be stored.
- Social media platforms: These may be used to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you. Where this information is received by us, we will use this information to further personalise your experience.
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics and other third-party tracking software to gather statistics on users.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal information about you from various third parties if required.
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
You can manage how your browser handles cookies. You may also manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share information on and about your devices with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after a period of time.
How We Use Your Information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to in the circumstances including:
- To perform the contract, we entered into with you.
- Delivery fulfilment, where we need further information from you
- To give you updates in relation to your account, order or delivery.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Operate, maintain, and improve the website by analysing how you and our other customers use and interact with it.
- Carry-out marketing activities, surveys, competitions or rewards.
- Establishing and analysing individual and group profiles and customer behaviour, in order to determine your or others interest in certain types of offers, products, and services.
- Showing relevant promotions and advertising.
- Sending you relevant direct marketing messages and other communications via email or push notifications on mobile devices, including, with your consent, using your location data to notify you of tailored location-based deals. We will either send these messages on the basis that you have consented to receiving them or, where permitted by applicable law, to meet our legitimate interests in showing you which of our products and services are relevant to you; and
- Analysing advertising effectiveness.
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, and requested information. This is to meet our legitimate interests in managing our relationship with you effectively.
- For Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling We May Do with User Data: We may use your data for marketing and remarketing to you on third party sites including Google Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Bing and others.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Data
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website or viewing our emails. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
By opting in to our email newsletter or making a purchase, you consent that we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements) and you agree to give us permission to use your details to send you promotional email newsletters and other communications from Beeline Healthcare. We may also send you information regarding your account activity, clicks, your interests and purchases, as well as updates about our site, our apps and services, or other promotional offers, competitions and other information that we feel is relevant. We may also send you information regarding your account. You can opt-out of our e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such e-mail correspondence or emailing us to request opt-out.
We may disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement. We may sometimes disclose your Data to agents or service providers appointed by us, to regulatory bodies, or to others who work for us in connection with the provision of products and/or services to you. We may share your personal data as follows:
- with your consent.
- If required with third-party Business Partners or Sellers, so we can sell, deliver, and provide the products or services purchased to you;
- With third parties that provide tools and services to help us better understand your preferences, so that we can personalise your experience. Those third parties may also use your personal data to match you with their existing customer base. You can stop our use of these tools in the ways described in our Cookies Policy;
- As necessary to perform contractual obligations towards you.
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the website or any portion or operation related to part of one or more of the Sites;
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process;
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions, where this is necessary to comply with these legal obligations;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our EU Affiliates, Sellers, or Business Partners, and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting us and/or our affiliates, as it is in our legitimate interests to prevent fraud and protect these rights.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
In a number of the cases set out above, we may have to transfer your personal data to a country located outside the European Economic Area that is not under European law. In such cases, we put in place appropriate safeguards, including contractual commitments approved by the European Commission, on recipients of the data, to ensure that there is adequate protection for your personal data. For more information about the safeguards in place and to view a copy of such safeguards, please contact us using the details below.
Security of Personal Data
We have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your personal data, including industry-standard encryption technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note we do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites, or are not responsible for the privacy practices and cookie policies of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website which collects personal information. If you use these other websites you do it at your own risk.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We will retain your information indefinitely.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register or purchase on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators, including MarketingConsultant.ie, can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Last Revised: May, 2020