Beeline Healthcare use An Post for shipping online orders.
Postage delivery times for packages in Ireland and international destinations are set by An Post.
Your order will normally be packed and dispatched by the end of the next working day following receipt. We will notify you on the email address provided by you, should there be any delivery delays.
We will do our utmost to ensure your order is despatched as ordered. If however, the vitamins received differ to those ordered in type, quantity or condition we request that you notify us within 14 working days of receipt of goods. We will then arrange to the best of our ability to correct any discrepancy. Please return any unwanted goods, unopened and securely packaged to receive a refund of the units involved. Beeline will refund the return postal fee in these circumstances.
Beeline cannot be held liable for any delays or failure to deliver your order due to unforeseen conditions beyond our control. Such situations may be a consequence of a fire, strike, storm damage, or other unforeseen event.
Please check that delivery details and contact details are correct when ordering. Beeline cannot be responsible for failed delivery due to incorrect information.
Beeline cannot be held liable for any delays in delivery, once the order has been dispatched and is with a third party delivery service.
If you have any lost or missing products from your order then please contact our Customer Care team within 30 days.
If you find your products to be damaged in transit, we are willing to offer a refund if the products are returned (within 30 days of the dispatch date) to the returns address on our terms and conditions page. We will not be liable for any damage if you fail to do this.
Occasionally some products ordered may be out of stock. We will notify customers if this is the situation and offer an alternative product or provide a refund.
- Shipping charges are based upon weight of the package and shipping location.
- Deliveries within Ireland are charged starting at €5.00 per pack (includes VAT) up to a weight of 500 grams. The delivery charge increases based on weight, and is calculated in the cart.
- Within Ireland, a free shipping offer for orders over €35 is offered at times. This is up to a maximum weight of 20 kg.
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland are subject to a charge starting at €7.50 per pack (includes VAT) up to weight of 500 grams. The delivery charge increases based on weight, and is calulated in the cart.
- Other European and International destinations are charged according to rates for the destination and the pack weight.
International Delivery Destinations
Some international deliveries may be subject to import taxes or duties. Some countries may have restrictions on the importation of certain goods. It is the customer’s responsibility to check any country destination requirements. Beeline are not responsible for these charges. These additional charges are the customer’s responsibility.
From time-to-time, our shipping provider An Post have restrictions on international delivery to certain destinations. Please refer to our international delivery page for details.
For full details about orders, shipping, returns and refunds, please visit our Terms and Conditions.