Vitamin D3 + K2 Tablets
Beeline Vitamin D3 50mcg 2000iu and Vitamin K2 75mcg 30 Tablets
Approved by The Vegetarian Society
Beeline Vitamin D3 and K2 tablets support a healthy immune system, muscles, bones, teeth and cardiovascular health.
Out of stock
Vitamin D3 and K2 Supplement
Recent research has shown that Vitamin D3 can play a key role in helping to ward off Covid-19 infections. In addition, it is now thought that Vitamin K in combination with vitamin D provides enhanced coronavirus outcomes. Vitamin K plays a key role in regulating blood clotting.
Thrombosis is the formation of blood clots, which has been a feature of Covid-19 infections. It is now thought that the combination of Vitamins D3 and K2 work synergistically together to provide better outcomes. It is important that adequate levels of these vitamins are maintained.
Role of Vitamin D3
Adequate levels of vitamin D are required to maintain good health. Vitamin D boosts the immune system to help to minimise the risk of infectious disease. Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D3 is produced when our skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation from sunlight.
Vitamin D deficiency is very common. Due to the climate in Ireland, low levels of adequate sunshine reduce our exposure to sunlight and hinder the body’s ability to produce Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. Low fat diets can also reduce intake, as vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. Absorbing adequate levels of vitamin D is difficult in Ireland without the support of a supplement.
The Benefits of Vitamin D
- Assists absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Supports normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes to heathy bones.
- Helps maintain of normal muscle function.
- Contributes to healthy teeth.
- Supports a properly functioning immune system.
Role of Vitamin K2
Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal healthy bones. It works synergistically with vitamin D to ensure that calcium is not only absorbed but sent to our bones where we need it the most. Vitamin K is also needed for normal cardiovascular function.
The Benefits of Vitamin K2
- Contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Support normal bone development and helps take excess calcium out of the blood.
- Contributes to cardiovascular health by protecting the arteries and blood vessels.
Beeline Vitamin D3 + K2 Tablets are suitable for men and women of all ages including vegetarians. Each pack of supplements contain 30 tablets.
- Bulking Agent: Cellulose.
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone)
- Bulking Agents: Sorbitols.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
- Anti-Caking Agents: Polyethylene glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids.
- Product may contain Lactose (from Milk).
Nutrition Per Tablet % NRV*
- Vitamin D3 50 mcg 1000%
- Vitamin K2 75mcg 100%
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Suggested Daily Dose
Take one tablet daily with water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.