The benefits of multivitamins are their contribution to better overall health, nutrition and feeling better. A multivitamin provides a combination of key nutrients to contribute to good health.
Multivitamins are a multinutrient supplement that contain multiple different vitamins and minerals but all are not created equally. The objective is to assist with gaps in nutrition in the diet. Beeline Multivitamins are a combination of 25 key nutrients to provide comprehensive nutritional support for better health and a range of benefits. A multivitamin should be taken every day to ensure adequate levels of key vitamins to help the body function properly.
What Are Multivitamins?
Multivitamins are a multinutrient supplement that contain multiple different vitamins for good health. They are a combination of the different essential nutrients and vitamins within a single supplement. Different types of vitamins can be found in different food types. Each vitamin supports the body or mind in unique ways. Many people do not consume enough of each vitamin through their diet and other sources. A multivitamin supplement can help ensure that you consume adequate levels of important vitamins.
What Do Multivitamins Contain?
There is no text book definition of what vitamins a multivitamin must contain. Different brands contain different combinations of vitamins. With the nutrient composition varying by brand, it is very important to use a trusted brand that combines the most important vitamins and nutrients, while only using the highest quality of ingredients.
Beeline Multivitamins contain 25 key nutrients, vitamins and minerals for good health, vitality and energy. They contain:
- Vitamin A
- B Vitamins including Vitamin B1 Thiamine, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7 Biotin, Vitamin B9 Folic Acid and Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
What Does a Multivitamin Do to Your Body?
A multivitamin helps support nutrition and gaps in the diet. It provides key nutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the proper function of the body. Supplements should be combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
What are the Benefits of Multivitamins?
Multivitamin benefits depend upon which brand is consumed. The benefits of Beeline Multivitamins include:
1. The combination of 25 key nutrients provide comprehensive nutritional support.
2. Providing key nutrients to contribution to overall good health and wellbeing.
3. Good health makes people feel better.
4. Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
5. Vitamin B Complex helps to maintain a healthy digestive and nervous system.
6. Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 are essential for energy production and healthy nervous system.
7. Vitamin B12 is really important for metabolism to release energy from food, playing a role in forming red blood cells, a healthy nervous system, assists the body to process folic acid and helps prevent folate deficiency anaemia.
8. Folic Acid is Vitamin B9, which is important for pregnancy aiding foetal growth and unborn baby development.
9. Biotin helps the body with fatty acids and amino acids for normal bodily function.
10. Vitamins A, C and E are powerful antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system.
11. Vitamin D and Zinc also support the immune system.
12. Vitamin C helps the body fight infections, form collagen, reduce the risk of diseases, combat allergies, maintain healthy gums and bones, and assists Iron absorption.
13. Iron, Calcium and Vitamin D support healthy blood and energy.
14. Iron and Magnesium also boost energy.
15. Vitamin D also helps maintain strong teeth and muscles, while helping with the absorption of Calcium and utilisation of Potassium.
16. Phosphorus and Magnesium Phosphorus is required for healthy teeth.
17. Calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium contribute to healthy bones.
18. Calcium helps the body with healthy digestion.
19. Vitamins A, Vitamin C, Zinc, Copper and Selenium are good for hair, skin and nails.
20. Vitamin A also helps maintain healthy eyes.
21. Thiamine and Magnesium help support a healthy heart
22. Zinc supports growth and development.
23. Vitamin K helps the body with blood clotting for healing cuts and wounds.
Do Multivitamins Make You Healthier?
According to Doctor Howard Sesso of the Harvard School of Public Health, “it is worth considering a multivitamin as part of a healthy lifestyle” and “there are potential benefits and there are no known risks at this time”.
Adults who regularly take multivitamins reported “at least feeling about 30% better in their overall health,” in a federal funded US survey said researcher Manish Paranjpe of Harvard Medical School.
Who Should Take a Multivitamin?
A multivitamin can help with gaps in nutrition within a person’s diet. People of certain age groups are at higher risk for a nutrient deficiency.
- Adults who want a healthy lifestyle should consider supplements to combine with diet and exercise.
- Elderly people are considered at higher risk of poor nutrition and health issues, so supplements are recommended.
- Adults with certain medical conditions or allergies that impact normal digestion can have issues absorbing nutrients, so supplements are recommended.
- The diets of vegetarians and vegans generally lack important vitamins and nutrients, so Beeline Healthcare have created a multivitamin vegetarian range.
- Some nutrients may be lacking in women who are pregnant, as well before conception and after birth, so supplements can help.
- The HSE recommend that young children take some supplements, and many teenagers also can use extra support with their diet. Beeline Healthcare have created multivitamins for kids and teenagers.
Is it Good to Take a Multivitamin Every Day?
Yes, a multivitamin every day is part of healthy lifestyle. Beeline Multivitamins should be taken daily.
Beeline Multivitamin Supplements
Beeline Healthcare offer a range of multivitamin supplements. The range covers tablets and soluble effervescent tablets. There are also multivitamins suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as well multivitamins for kids and multivitamins for teenagers.
- Beeline Multivitamins Tablets
- Complete Multivitamins Effervescent
- Vegetarian Multivitamin Effervescent Tablets
- Vegetarian Multivitamins Tablets
- Kids Multivitamins and Minerals Effervescent Tablets
- Teenager Vitamin D3 and Multivitamins Tablets.
A multivitamin helps support nutrition in the diet. It provides key nutrients, vitamins and minerals to support the proper function of the body. Supplements should be combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
Different combinations of vitamins and minerals are contained within multivitamins for each brand, so it is important to choose a supplement that contains a combination of the most important vitamins and nutrients needed by our bodies.