Baby Noses Saline Nasal Spray
Beeline Baby Noses
Beeline Baby Noses Saline Spray is a 30ml preservative free isotonic nasal saline solution to provide non-medicated natural relief from nasal congestion due to the common cold and flu, sinusitis, allergies and hay fever.
Ideal for newborns and babies, this natural saline spray softens and helps clear nasal mucus causing blockages. It helps your baby breathe more easily naturally and helps clear blocked noses. When babies sleep well, you sleep better too.
- Cold and Flu: The lining of the nose can become irritated, when suffering from colds and flu. This can lead to the increased production of mucus resulting in a runny and blocked nose. Beeline Baby Noses Saline Nasal Spray helps reduce nasal congestion by thinning the mucus and washing it away. This helps clear blocked noses and allows a baby to breathe more easily. Beeline Baby Noses can help with baby and infant feeding and sleeping, when suffering from colds & flu.
- Sinusitis: Beeline Baby Nose Nasal Spray can provide temporary relief of nasal congestion associated with sinusitis. It does this by moisturising the nasal passages as well as thinning and dispersing the mucus that causes the blocked nose.
- Allergies including hay fever: Beeline Baby Noses Saline Spray will help wash away dust and other irritants such as pollen that prompt allergies. If used regularly, it keeps the nasal passages clear by washing away the irritants that can cause allergies to minimise the symptoms associated with allergies such as blocked or runny noses.
- Beeline Baby Noses Saline Spray can be used as often as required and is preservative free.
Beeline Baby Noses Saline Spray is an isotonic saline solution consisting of seawater and purified water.
Directions for Use
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently insert the tip at the entrance of the baby's nostril.
- Press the spray head 1 to 3 times as required.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- The bottle of spray should only be used by one person, as the use by more than one person may spread infection.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.